Friday, August 5, 2011

What I'm about

In this day and age, the internet is the easiest place to get entertainment. There are web-comics, web-novels, web-cartoons, fanfics, blogs, and all sorts of other things just waiting to be found.

This blog is all about how to find it. Here I will present works of entertainment from every corner of the internet, for your viewing pleasure. You can expect to see works ranging from popular works such as XKCD and TVTropes, to more obscure (but still good) works such as When She Was Bad and I Am Triangles. In between, expect some discussion about their contents. : )

My first such post will be soon. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - great website. Can't wait to read what you post next - Entertain Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. I'm on pins and needles. Well not literally, I'm actually on a chair, but you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete